I’m an Asian psychologist and personal skills coach who has a special interest in supporting people from immigrant and culturally diverse families. I am passionate about building up others struggling with these complex issues because I come from an ethnic household myself, growing up around Auburn and Bankstown. I will connect with you online, so you are welcome to contact me even if you’re from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or anywhere in Australia.
When we work together, you bring your own expertise as well as all of your experiences. In return, I will bring my experience in both coaching adults as well as my knowledge of psychology.
- Supporting adults and children with behaviour change since 2007
- Coaching adults, including parents, to make important changes in life since 2009
- Counselling since 2010
- Registered psychologist with AHPRA (PSY0001409789) since 2012
- Supervising, coaching and training adults since 2014
- Training and coaching teams of practitioners to better support their clients since 2015
- Supporting organisations with implementing new programs or ways of working since 2016